Duration: 6 days. Tuscany offers an ideal scenario for cycling enthusiasts of all levels, from amateur cyclists to anyone just wishing to pedal calmly while enjoying the beauty of the region. Tuscany is mostly a hilly territory. For cycling fans, this means challenging yourself on the same hills and slopes many cycling legends trained, including Bartali, Cipollini and Bettini. Tuscany, is in fact, a land of cyclists and wherever you choose to ride, youre likely to cross paths with other two-wheel aficionados.
The agriturismo where you will stay was originally a summer residence of the Diocese of Arezzo in IV Century B.C. with the adjoining Pieve Farm and village dating back to the 17th Century. Here you will be able to experience the best of "Vita Toscana" which includes fresh organic food from the local farms, excellent wine and the tranquility of the hillside. The Agriturismo sits on 700 hectares of farmland used for organic farming and has 37 rooms and 9 apartments.
· No need to pack and change hotel everyday
· Exceptional dinners at the local agriturismo where local products are showcased
· Ride on the "LEroica" pro trails
· Possibility of riding with a pro rider
· Guided tour of Siena, a beautiful medieval town surrounded by walls